Thanks to the great input we’ve received from our icurio early adopters over the past couple of months, we just released some exciting new enhancements.
Please explore the new video, Quick Start Guide PDF, and Online Interactive Orientation Guide now available on the icurio Customer Center page.
You’ll notice the most significant changes to the following areas.
- Teacher and Student Homepages – moving some of the tools up from the footer to the main area of the page to make them more accessible, including Subject Navigator, Famous Person Finder, and Timeline Builder
- My Content – improvements to make saving, organizing and sharing easier and more intuitive
- Overall visual design and usability improvements
During the week of Jan. 30th – Feb. 3rd we’ll provide additional details about the coming changes to help you prepare.
IMPORTANT! What’s New with icurio Overview Webinars
• Daily February 6th – 10th
• All icurio leaders/trainers in your district should plan to attend.
• All users are welcome to attend.
• We’ll provide an overview and live demo of the changes.
• Click here for webinar times and registration details.